CLT Network Members can join our October webinar with Peg Alexander, all about how to create and share your CLT’s story for Community Shares or Crowdfunding campaigns. Peg has worked with Oxfordshire CLT, Calder Valley CLT and now Leeds Community Homes to bring their Community Shares campaigns to success. So whether you are looking to raise £5k or £500k, join us this October!
We will hear from:
– Peg Alexander, who supported Oxfordshire CLT’s highly successful Community Shares campaign – all about how to craft and share a compelling story about your project
You will leave this session with more knowledge about:
– The kinds of projects that are successful with online community funding platforms
– Telling a compelling story about your project for funder and community engagement
Want some pre- session inspiration? Take a look at these campaigns:
– Oxfordshire CLT Ethex – https://www.ethex.org.uk/invest/oclt
– Clitterhouse Farm Spacehive – https://www.spacehive.com/thefarmcafe
Who’s the webinar for? All CLTs
Accessibility note: This webinar will have Zoom generated Closed Captions.
Please email [email protected] with any questions. Please note that you will receive the Zoom joining details the day before the event.