- CLTs with an annual operating budget below £10,000: £350
- CLTs with an annual operating budget of £10,000 or more: £530
Please note that we do not charge VAT in addition to the prices quoted above.
Member Plus includes: All the benefits listed above as well as bespoke and comprehensive Directors and Officers Liability insurance. There are a number of benefits to securing your insurance through the National CLT Network, including:
- Bespoke coverage from a leading UK insurer;
- Access to professional insurance advisers who will be happy to guide you on all aspects of your insurance placements;
- A wider definition of Insured Person, including all directors, officers, trustees and employees;
- Cover for individuals in respect of claims arising out of their provision of advice;
- Cover for former members in respect of wrongful acts committed whilst a member;
- Cover for defence costs incurred by the CLT itself in relation to Corporate Manslaughter or regulatory Investigations
- Access to free advice lines (legal, health & safety, tax and stress counselling).
To be eligible to join as a Member of the Network, you must meet (or be working towards meeting) the statutory definition of a CLT.
Join the Network
Please note that as part of joining as a Member Plus or a Member, we ask that you complete an Organisational Health Check. This is a self-certification exercise designed to assess your standard of governance and is primarily an internal tool for your use. The National CLT Network is committed to maintaining the quality reputation of its membership, and we may refuse to register a new member where we feel their practices do not reflect a good standard of governance as a CLT.
Scroll down to download the Organisational Health Check.