Live in Brighton & Hove or the surrounding areas?
Join Brighton & Hove CLT on Wednesday 21 February to find out how you can be part a growing movement to create more genuinely affordable housing in the city, as they launch the Community-Led Housing Programme.
Supported by Brighton & Hove City Council, the Community-Led Housing Programme will provide support to emerging community-led housing groups. This includes financial support, as well as connecting you with experts who can help develop your plans.
At the launch event there will be the opportunity to:
* Find out more about what community-led housing is and why it could be a good option for you.
* Hear about exciting examples of community-led housing right here in Brighton and Hove.
* Meet other people who want to start their own housing projects.
* Find out more about grants of £1,000 up to £50,000 available to housing groups.
* Learn about how the Programme can connect you with experts, or how your expertise could be useful to a community-led housing group.
* Ask us questions, including advice on grant applications.
* Let us know what ideas you have for community-led housing in Brighton and Hove and what support you need to make them happen.